NEW Spec-Ops X-4 Magazine/Cargo/Utility Pouch
- MADE IN THE USA
- Specter Gear Belt Mounted Magazine Recovery Pouch
- New “SPEED-BACK” panel lightens-up, toughens-up, makes it easy to install/remove pouches from M.O.L.L.E. vests, IBA, packs, etc.
- Fully adjustable flap closures with redundant hook & loop on/off feature.
- Double-wall, 1000D. Cordura Nylon fabric pouch bodies.
- Grommet drain holes.
- Double needle seam-taped perimeters with bar-tack reinforcements at critical stress points.
- Dimensions: 3″ x 4″ x 7.5″ 90 cu. in.
25 in stock
Product Condition: New
- Added features of the X4 Model: – Fully adjustable web & SR buckle closure. – Redundant hook & loop on/off feature.
- Overall Dimensions: 7.25″ high, 4.5″ wide x 3.5″ thick. Main Compartment: 6″ high x 3.5″ wide x 2.5″ thick @ 63 cubic inches. Total Capacity: 52.5 cubic inches.
- The only system available that will mount to Alice, Mollie, belts and more.
- Full lifetime manufacturers warranty.
- Holds 4 5.56mm 30 round magazines or 3 7.62mm 20 round magazines